- Criado em: 17/10/2018
Baixe agora SCRL - Collages for Instagram grátis para Ios. Share your content on Instagram in a new way. Create one-of-a-kind layouts, panoramas, collages, moo...
Share your content on Instagram in a new way. Create one-of-a-kind layouts, panoramas, collages, mood boards, and more. SCRL allows you to arrange, caption, rotate, resize, and layer your images across single or multiple frames.
Download SCRL and start creating seamless content that visually engages your followers using Instagram's multi-photo feature.
Select from our templates for an easy and fast way to share your photos or get more creative by starting with a blank canvas.
Film: A vintage aesthetic using classic analog film frames.
Instant: A nostalgic throwback to instant print cameras.
Paper: A torn paper effect to achieve a zine vibe.
SCRL Essentials: A curated collection of tasteful layouts.
SCRL’s intuitive interface makes it easy to use and takes less time than advanced editing tools. Start creating engaging content that stands out and grabs your followers' attention.
- Fashion Lookbooks
- Brand Campaigns
- Advertising for new products
- Event Recaps
- Travel Blogs
- Social Media Managers
- Digital Marketers
Follow @scrlgallery on Instagram for inspiration from our community of users. Add the #scrlgallery Instagram tag on your SCRLs to join the community and get a shout out on our page.
We love hearing your ideas and feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram at @scrlgallery for questions or suggestions.
Fique com algumas imagens de SCRL - Collages for Instagram
Confira um pouco das novidades que o SCRL - Collages for Instagram trás:
Welcome to SCRL 4.0!
- Introducing Templates! Choose from Film, Instant, or Paper template packs to create posts with a uniform aesthetic.
- Improved user experience.
- You can now touch the entire screen to move or resize your text or images.
- We’ve added the ability to wrap your text by dragging from the edges.
- We’ve listened to your feedback and made some improvements:
- Added snap guides to help you align and center your photos.
- Max number of frames have increased to 10, the maximum allowed on Instagram