Baixe agora Linux Remote grátis para Android. Wifi TouchPad and Keyboard for Linux Machines
LinuxRemote transforms your mobile phone or tablet into a wireless remote control for your Linux Desktops / Raspberry Pi.
It enables fully simulated mouse and keyboard through your local wireless network.
Advantages of having this app for Raspberry Pi:
• Reduces cost of hardware for keyboard and mouse.
• Free-up the USB ports so that you can use them for other usages.
• Reduces the clumsy look of your Raspberry Pi with less wires connected to it.
• Touch-Pad with all standard gesture support.
• Fully Functional Keyboard with all Linux standard keys and key combinations.
• Multi lingual key Support.
• Compatible with all flavors of Linux.
• Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models and popular SBCs (Single Board Computer).
• Easy server package installation
• App Auto Discovers the Compatible Hosts
Tested on Linux Flavours:
Tested on Platforms:
• Raspberry Pi 2, 3B, 3B+ (Raspbian and Ubuntu-Mate)
• Intel i386
• Intel x64
Assumptions and Expectations:
• Onetime internet connection on the Host to install required packages while configuring.
• Wifi Network, where your Mobile and Host are in same LAN.
(Wifi Hotspot is also supported)
• Host should have installed with python(2/3) along with pip(2/3) package.
(Raspberry Pi and most of the Linux distributions comes with pre-installed python and pip packages)
• Requires 'root' or 'sudo' user to configure the LinuxRemote server on the Host machine.
• The 9212 portid is allowed in the Host and LAN Firewall.
Support [[email protected]
• For any help in setting up your Host or Mobile, please contact us on email.
• Though we tested it thoroughly, we expect some failures as it is our first release, we regret for your inconvenience.
• Please send an email along with the android logcat or crash dump attached.
Fique com algumas imagens de Linux Remote
Confira um pouco das novidades que o Linux Remote trás:
Bug Fixes and Adjustments to AdBanner location and size.