Baixe agora Webull: Stocks, Options & ETFs grátis para Android. $0 Commission. $0 Contract Fees. Free Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq Totalview).
With Webull, you can invest in stocks, options, and ETFs. $0 commissions, $0 contract fees, and no deposit minimums.
Download now and start investing today.
1. Get a free stock valued between $8-$1600 when you open a brokerage account and make an initial deposit of $100 or more.
2. Refer a friend, get 2 free stocks. Each free stock valued between $8-$1600.
3. Transfer your brokerage account over to Webull, and we will reimburse your transfer fees, up to $100.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
Break Past the Commission and Fee Barrier
- Zero Commission for Stocks, ETFs, and Options
- Zero Contract Fees for Options
- Zero Deposit Minimum for Brokerage and IRAs
Access Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq Totalview) for Free
- Receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance when you sign up on Webull.
- Access NASDAQ TotalView advanced quotes for a deeper look into the market. Don’t forget about the NOII, which provides increased transparency and insight into the true supply and demand in the market place.
Trade at Your Convenience
- Place orders and look up tickers using only your voice on Webull with simple voice prompts such as “buy”, “sell”, or “search”.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades at the push of a button or accessing the Price Ladder to view the order book and place orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
- Have the option to fully participate in pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions. Don’t miss any trading opportunities.
- Available on mobile, desktop, and web platforms.
Build Your Trading Confidence
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Webull provides 44 technical indicators and 12 charting tools designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money on the virtual paper trading platform.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
System response and account access time may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance and other factors.
Risk Disclosure: Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to Webull Financial LLC review and approval.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Check the background of Webull Financial LLC on FINRA's BrokerCheck (https://brokercheck.finra.org/).
Fique com algumas imagens de Webull: Stocks, Options & ETFs
Confira um pouco das novidades que o Webull: Stocks, Options & ETFs trás:
1. Support inputting dollar amount to place an order;
2. Display your option positions and open orders in option chain list;
3. Deposit, withdraw and stock transfer functions are rearranged in "Transfer"
4. Bug fixes.