- Atualizado em: 17/08/2019
Baixe agora Remote Keyboard grátis para Android. Wireboard lets you use your PC as remote keyboard to type on your phone via WiFi
Wireboard lets you use your PC as remote keyboard to type on your phone or tablet via WiFi. It is for everyone who prefers to type on a computer keyboard rather than the small touchscreen of your phone, for example while texting and chatting with friends or when trying to copy a long URL from/to your phone.
* Easy to use and comfortable typing on your Windows PC, including all the standard features like copy and paste, spell checking, etc
* Sharing files between your phone and PC over WiFi, for example to attach an image to a chat
* Shared clipboard functionality
* Encrypted connections - so it's safe to use in a public WiFi
* No cloud, third party server, etc involved. All your data stays in your local network
* Mirror your phone's screen to your PC and make typing text even more comfortable (Pro version)
- Besides this app you will have to install the Windows client (for Windows 7 and higher with .Net 4.7 or Windows 10). It's free, open-source and contains no advertisement. You can get it on https://www.wireboard.net.
- Your phone and PC need to be in the same local network (usually via WiFi)
Fique com algumas imagens de Remote Keyboard
Confira um pouco das novidades que o Remote Keyboard trás:
- Wireboard offers now an upgrade to a "Pro" version, which let's you mirror your phone's screen directly onto your PC over Wi-Fi, without any need for additonal configuration. Note: No features of the free version have been removed or restricted.
- The CTRL (+ Enter) now toggles if a new line is created or if the send action is executed
- Fixed a crash in the preference screen on orientation change
It is recommended to also update the windows client of Wireboard to use all new features.