Baixe agora Save Web Page: Offline Reading grátis para Android. Free web capture tool that can save WEB pages as it is.
Saved pages will be able to browse offline.
You can save your favorite web pages as a HTML or an Image.
Since this app is possible to call from another browser application, You can save anxious page immediately.
Simple and easy-to-understand design.
Of course, all services are available free of charge.
[ Main functions ]
- Save webpage as a HTML format. (Maintains the links in the page.)
If you want to maintain the link on the page, please save it in HTML.
- Save webpage as an Image. (Even the long web page will be saved as one screenshot image. web snapshots)
If you want to save the page that needs to login, please save as an image.
- Browse saved pages offline.
- Manage saved HTML and Images. (Rename, Delete)
- In-app browser.
- Launch by call from the other browser apps. (intent)
[ Useful in a time like this ]
- You can view saved pages even if your smartphone gets no signal.
- Saving your favorite page allows you to view them even if the site has gone.
- This app can be called directly by other browser app when you want to take a note on the web site.
If you download the following pages in the WiFi environment, you will be able to see it even in places without radio waves, which will also save communication charges.
Recipe for cooking, Time table of train and bus, Lyrics of karaoke, Game strategy site, News and blog articles etc.
[ How to Launch by other browser application ]
1. Display the WEB page that you want to capture in the browser application you are using everyday.
2. Open the menu of the browser app. (Tap the menu button on the device or on the browser app.)
3. Select the [Share] or [Share page].
4. Select the [Capture Web Page].
5. Select [Save] or [Capture] when the app launches.
Web clip to Web archive easily.
Capture and Save Web Page - Save Pages for Offline Reading and Read It Later.
Fique com algumas imagens de Save Web Page: Offline Reading
Confira um pouco das novidades que o Save Web Page: Offline Reading trás: