Baixe agora Moto Camera 2 grátis para Android. Fast, simple, stunning photo and video capture.
The Moto Camera 2 app is optimized for Moto devices and integrated with Google Photos.
Never miss a moment with Quick Capture: launch the camera with a simple twist of your wrist, then twist again to switch cameras.
Moto’s smart cameras automatically adjust for light and motion for crystal clear results.
Fully integrated with Google Photos. Select the thumbnail for sharing, editing, and backup.
Get the perfect moment with Best Shot: The camera takes multiple shots before and after you capture, recognizing issues like blurred subjects or blinking eyes. It then recommends the best picture to keep. Look for the Best Shot icon in your Google Photos gallery.
Portrait mode for dual cameras to apply a blur to the background.
Cutout mode for selected dual cameras to cut out the foreground subject and add a background image of your own.
360° Panorama and Group selfie modes to capture more of your shot than ever before.
Automatic QR code scanning puts information at your fingertips: simply position camera over the QR and select search or copy.
Live filters for special effects on your photos
Launch directly into Google Lens to search what you see, get things done faster, and interact with the world.
AR Stickers for selected devices.
Rich features give you even more control:
• Photo, video, and slow motion video.
• Tap to change focus and exposure.
• Manual (professional) mode: puts you in complete control of focus, white balance, shutter speed, ISO, and exposure.
• Common controls like flash, HDR and timer are at your fingertips.
• Comprehensive settings give you control of photo and video sizes, change to tap anywhere to capture, and much more.
Fique com algumas imagens de Moto Camera 2
Confira um pouco das novidades que o Moto Camera 2 trás:
• Front camera display flash UI for photos and videos
• Zoom tuning to fix zoom oversharpening issue
• Bug fix for saving images if processing service is killed due to low memory
• Bug fix for video stabilization on lockscreen
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements