Baixe agora KP2A InputStick Plugin grátis para Android. Sends passwords stored in Keepass2Android to your PC using InputStick receiver
This application allows to send passwords (and all other data) stored in Keepass2Android app directly to your PC (as a USB keyboard input) using InputStick wireless receiver.
- *** InputStick USB Receiver ***
- Keepass2android application (free) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android_nonet)
- InputStickUtility application (free)
With InputStick you can:
- type user name and password
- type login page URL directly into your web browser
- type single characters from you password ("masked password" often used by online banks)
- type any text copied into clipboard
- type codes from Google Authenticator or other apps (via clipboard)
- create custom macros which can automatize entire login procedure
- remotely control your PC (keyboard & mouse)
InputStick works with any USB host that supports generic HID keyboard. You don't need to install any additional software or custom drivers.
Currently supported keyboard layouts: Belgian (FR/NL), Canadian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK/US/international/Dvorak), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR/PT), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss (FR/DE)
Note: this application replaces previous version of the plugin (released by Philipp Crocoll, Croco Apps).
For more info, please visit:
Fique com algumas imagens de KP2A InputStick Plugin
Confira um pouco das novidades que o KP2A InputStick Plugin trás:
- added "Type from clipboard" popup (allows to type from clipboard on Android 10 and later, tap on notification to show the popup)
- Display Over Other Apps permission changes now also affects Android 9 devices