Baixe agora B.R.V.M grátis para Android. Follow the Exchange’s daily trading sessions on capital markets
With the BRVM mobile app, stay connected to the stock market world and keep improving in your financial investments.
BRVM Mobile allows you to continuously follow the Exchange’s daily trading sessions, to have detailed information for each security (equity or bond), to receive regional as well as international news on capital markets, to get the contacts of your brokers and to simulate the management of your own portfolio.
It’s an excellent tool that you can use to follow up on the performance of the BRVM stock market. BRVM mobile offers among others, the following features:
- Follow the main indices (BRVM-10 and BRVM-C) with interactive and dynamic graphs and historical data up to 3 years.
- Get detailed information for each security with data updated every 15 mn: company news, evolution of the security over the last 3 years, etc.
- Be updated on market performance every 15 mn (TOP 5 and FLOP 5).
- Built and customize your own portfolio so as to follow your investments and to help you in your decision making.
- For your ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ orders, refer to updated data and graphs available into the application for each security.
- Add your favorite securities to a personal watch list.
- Follow detailed information for each security such as the price, a graph, company news.
- Set up alerts so you can automatically receive notifications as a security price changes.
Stay informed with regional and international news on stock markets:
- Receive the latest news and advises.
- Get alerted in real-time as news are posted.
- Get alerted in real-time as new releases are uploaded and download them.
BRVM Mobile can be used free of charge (except your own Internet cost) and downloaded contents can be viewed offline.
Fique com algumas imagens de B.R.V.M
Confira um pouco das novidades que o B.R.V.M trás:
We strive to improve the BRVM application to better inform you.
Here are the novelties:
- A new section ESV (Events on Values)
- A menu at the bottom of the screen for quick access to topics and display of your quantified alerts on news, ESV, bulletins and press releases
- A BRVM widget containing the BRVM-C and BRVM-10 indices for your screen
- Virtual Portfolio: In addition to stocks you can add bonds