Baixe agora Wireless Keyboard grátis para Android. Use your android phone as a keyboard for ur pc.
Note : The link for windows-64bit seems broken in the app. Kindly use the updated link :
Planning to update in the app soon. Thanks
This android application lets you connect your android phone as a wireless keyboard to your pc.
1. Automatic Speech to text conversion. The system will type as you speak.
2. Type characters,symbols manually as well.
3. Send emoticons with text to your pc.
4. Use your android phone as a handy remote to navigate through power point slides running on your pc.
5. Copy and paste long text from android phone to your pc at one go.
6. Languages available : English,Hindi,French,Portugese,Spanish,Italian,Romanian,German
7. The app supports multiple layouts for English keyboard such as Azerty and Qwerty.
8. The app also supports both portrait and landscape mode.
The android phone and the pc/laptop should be under the same network. This can be done through the following ways:
1. connect android and laptop/pc to a router through wifi.
2. connect android phone to a router through wifi and connect laptop/pc to the same router through an ethernet cable (do this when your pc doesn't support wifi).
3. switch on wifi hotspot on your phone and connect your laptop/pc to the wifi hotspot (do this when you do not have a router).
This application requires a server application that needs to be run on your pc. The download link for the server application can be copied from the help section of android app.
Follow the instructions as given under the help section of android app .
Enjoy typing !
Fique com algumas imagens de Wireless Keyboard
Confira um pouco das novidades que o Wireless Keyboard trás:
Introducing 5 new features:
Presentation mode. Now control your slide shows running on your pc through your android phone.
Speech to Text conversion. Now speak and type simultaneously. No more pains to your fingertips.
Keyboard in multiple languages including English,Hindi,French,Portuguese,Spanish,Italian,Romanian,German.
Multiple layouts including Qwerty and Azerty.
The app now supports both landscape as well as portrait mode.